The U.S. Fintech Symposium Agenda
New this year will be multiple speaking tracks, product demonstrations and an exhibit hall. If you are interested in participating in the 2019 U.S. Fintech Symposium, please consider the following:
- Attending - Extra Early (No Risk!) Registration for the 2019 U.S. Fintech Symposium is now open!
- Sponsoring - There are numerous sponsorship opportunities at the U.S. Fintech Symposium.
- Exhibiting - New this year! There are limited number exhibit tables in our new exhibit hall. Reserve your's today.
- Speaking - The Call for Presentation is open! If you have an innovative Fintech topic, we'd like to hear from you.
- Partnering - We are always looking to partner with publications and associations that have an interest in fintech.
Confirmed 2019 US Fintech Symposium Presentations
- Challenges in Adopting AI Based Process Automation in Financial Services
- Don’t Compete, Collaborate: Working with Fintech Startups
- Essential Fintech Career Qualifications: What Employers Are Seeking Now
- Implementing Fintech Security without Slowing Down Deployment
- Ready for Prime Time? AI-Enabled Chatbots and Their Utilization Within Financial Services