The Fintech Symposium Media Partnership
The goal of the Fintech Symposium's Media Partnership program is to create PR and advertising "Buzz" for the event while enabling our partners to develops unique content and market their brand to finance, banking and fintech executives. The Fintech Symposium is interested in collaborating with qualified media outlets and/or professional associations. All Media Partnerships will be developed as a matching value, non-cash related partnership.
7 Reasons to Become a Media Partner
- Media Partners will have their organization name and/or logo advertised on Event Signage, FintechSymposium.com and on Social Media announcements.
- Media Partners will be able to distribute either 1.) a "One-Page" Advertisement, or 2.) copies of their publication at the Fintech Symposium.
- Media Partners will be given unique discounts for readers, members and/or subscribers.
- Qualified Media Partners will be granted one (1) Press Pass for the Fintech Symposium.
- Media Partners will have an opportunity to create unique content and potentially schedule interviews with event speakers and sponsors.
- Media Partners will have access to the Staff / Media room during the Fintech Symposium.
- The Fintech Symposium attendees will have extensive Media Partner brand exposure via signage, event mentions, etc.
Media Partner Expectations...